Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fussy Fussy

The last week Autumn has been FUSSY. I'm chopping it up to be teething since she has all the symptoms. I also don't think her anti acid medicine is working, I'm going to give it one more week. We've been feeding her rice cereal two times a day and she's doing pretty well with it. Autumn has also tried bananas, which she loved. I'm giving her the Gerber 1st foods, I'm not into making my own baby food. I was going to try but I just don't have the time between caring for Autumn, trying to learn how to cook better (b/c I'm sooo bad at cooking but Matt is wonderful at it), and making sure everything is super clean! I know a clean house is very important to me, I clean almost daily. I mean top to bottom cleaning, but I enjoy it so much.

We have my mom's sister Liz and her husband Jim with their oldest daughter Nicole and her husband Chris and their 4 children (ages 13, 12, 9, and 7) and then their other daughter's son (age 5) in town for the weekend (all the way from Florida). We had dinner Friday night at my mom's other sister's house and boy was it fun! The kids are so full of energy :) I was 10 when Maddie the oldest (age 13) was born and can remember holding her and just loved playing with her. All the kids of course wanted to hold Autumn and seeing them all so big made me fell OLD. I know I'm not old by any means but it's funny how life turns full circle lol. I believe Maddie is going to come stay the summer with us. I use to stay the summers with all of them, so it only seems right :) We're going to have breakfast in the morning before they leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment