Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Car

This week we traded in Matt's SUV for another Malibu, it's silver (I have a gold Malibu). It's the same payment but at least it will be better on gas (we were looking for one or the other since gas is so much). It's going to make a really nice car. My car is a lease so I'll be driving the new car when I have to give mine up. Hopefully when we give mine up we will be able to buy a car with cash.
On another note, Autumn has only wanted to sleep in her crib this past week. Which has had affected our sleep. I'm hoping she'll sleep in her bed tonight. She also has had a crying phase every day at 4pm and I have no clue what is causing other than I think it might be nap time.
Matt and I groomed April (our dog) this week too. We are trying to save money and that will save us 40.00 every 6 weeks. We didn't do too bad lol. April didn't like us doing it at all but she turned out looking good.
I've been looking into going back to work, but I'm not sure I'm ready. Then there's the part of me that is ready to work again. I'm having trouble deciding what I want to do, also. Well it's time to feed Autumn, so that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment