Friday, September 2, 2011

25 Weeks - only 15 more :)

I had an ultrasound and appointment today. I weighed 6 pounds more since last month!!! I've been eating a lot of snickers and chips :) . My cervix has shorten from 2.9 (2 weeks ago) to 2.4, so I've been told to take it easy and rest (but not bed rest yet). I have an u/s in 2 weeks to see how much our lil guy has grown. Then I have another cervical u/s and appointment in 4 weeks. If the ultrasounds show my cervix has shorten more then we'll go ahead and do shots to help the lungs mature (just in case he wants to come early) and most likely be put on bed rest. Over all the doctor is happy so far with how the pregnancy is going. The doctor's goal is to make it to 34 weeks, which is the first of November, but my goal is to make it past Autumn's 1st birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment